- A garment in natural yarn is a precious asset and, like a second skin, it acts in a beneficial way by stimulating the respiration of our body.
- Hand wash or machine wash at 30 °.
- Use the soft spin program to avoid unnecessary creasing.
- Always dry out of the hottest sunlight.
- The use of neutral soaps such as Marseille, lye, white vinegar or citric acid, will best preserve your clothes, skin and the ecosystem.
Paola & Giorgia are 168-170 cm tall and wear a size S.
For more details visit the Size Guide page.
Do you have any doubts?
Send us an email to: email@example.com or send us a direct message on Instagram or Facebook.
We will be happy to help you!